South Africa Southern Cape Tour
Not so keen on venturing out on your own? No problem, we’ve got you covered!
Explore Cape Town, the Cape Peninsula, the Cape Winelands, Hermanus, Oudtshoorn, the Garden Route, Addo Elephant National Park and more.
An 11 day journey of exploring the South-Eastern parts of South Africa: Cape Town and surrounding areas, the Garden Route and finally the Addo Elephant National Park. En route we also visit various other popular spots such as the Winelands, Hermanus and Oudtshoorn. This tour includes something for everyone, from historical towns and cultured wine farms, to big 5 safari game drives and hiking in the rainforest of Tsitsikamma. We spend about 2-3 days in each area meaning there is enough time to get to know our beautiful country better and savour each experience.
- Table Mountain Kirstenbosch National Botanical GardenHout Bay: cruise to Seal Island
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Boulders Beach
- Historic towns of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- Overnight on a wine estate
- Whale-watching in Hermanus (seasonal)
- Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn
- Get an Ostrich massage!
- Knysna Waterfront and Knysna Heads
- Tsitsikamma Forest and Storms River Mouth
- Bloukrans – highest bungee bridge in the world
- Plettenberg Bay
- Big 5 safari – Addo Elephant National Park
- All activities as mentioned in description (11 x Activities)
- 4-star option:4 star accommodation (bed & breakfast for 7 nights/ all meals for 3 nights), which includes fully inclusive safari package (5 x guided safari game drives in Addo – in a group setting)
- 3-star option:3 star accommodation (bed & breakfast for 10 nights), which includes basic safari package (2 x full days safari game drives in Addo)
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off
- Sightseeing tours
- Knowledgeable, local, English speaking Guide
- Lunch and dinner (where applicable)
- All flights
- Optional activities as mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Visas if required